Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Kravitz Rolls Into Philly Lookin' For Boy Toys


Rocking a skin-tight leather jacket and a 5 o'clock shadow that rivals George Michael's, Lenny Kravitz exploded on the Electric Factory for what he called a "love revolution." As if there aren't enough horny dudes in this city looking for other horny dudes, Lenny has to show up and create a frenzy. I don't remember the exact moment I lost my respect for Lenny Kravitz, but it's been out the window for years now. He went from a bad ass, dread-swinging guitarist to playing pop tunes along side Madonna and now preaches peace and love, while hanging on to what shred of musical dignity he has left. Nonetheless, I'm sure his album will sell big because we all know 45 year old parents don't know how to download.

Spin gives a terrible review of the show here. My eight year old niece could write this garbage. This is supposed to be Spin Magazine, not Highlights. If these are the kind of reviews they're getting in return, I hope they don't pay for the interns' tickets to the shows.

-J Money

No comments:

Post a Comment