Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fried Phish


Trey Anastasio spent 2 days in jail for missing a court appointed counseling session. Even Busta Rhymes agreed to a plea deal the other day so he didn't have to go to jail. Maybe Trey is a bad ass. Maybe the drugs made him forget.

Question.

Is it fair to arrest a musician for drugs when its obvious that you can only enjoy his music while your on them?

I don't get Phish. It's boring. I even have a Trey Anastasio solo CD. Garbage. I really think that all the fans of Phish never listen to the music in private. They all pretend to like it but really just wasn't an excuse to get mashed up with strangers. Can you picture someone in their room jamming to Phish....sober? Yea, me either. I would rather listen to Soulja Boy than Phish. Take away the drugs and hippie vibe you have nothing but boring music.

If I'm lying, I'm dying

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment