Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Soulja Boy: Young MC 2008 edition

I was going to put this item in "Around the Way News" but I felt like it deserved a little more spotlight. In an interview Soulja Boy said:

"Soulja Boy was more candid when asked how he ranks specifically against alumni of the first Hottest MCs list, like Weezy, 'Ye and Jay-Z.

"Right now, yes [I'm hotter than them]," he answered as their names were read to him one by one."

Really? You are better than Jay-Z and Kanye West? Upon some research I found this quote from Young MC in 1989:

"Yea right now I'm the top dog. You cant go anywhere without hearing Bust-A-Move. LL Cool J? Whose that? I'm Young MC! I'm gonna be here forever!"

So, Soulja Boy, maybe you should think before you speak. On a good note, I heard Skee-Lo wanted to grab dinner with you some time.

It aint easy being greezy,

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment