Monday, January 28, 2008

Around the way News

Ludacris is being sued for the alleged theft of a song. The people suing are from Boogii Men Entertainment Group, from Chester, Pa. If I was Ludacris I wouldn't mess with anyone from Chester. The only time I've been to Chester was to play football in High School. They had barbwire fencing around the football field. So, yea. Luda, maybe you should just give them some money.


"Amy Winehouse has months to live", according to her husband, or the exact quote which is "Quit smoking crack or you’ll be dead in three months". Oh snap. I give you Amy Winehouse....or as I call her WHITEney Houston. Get it? She smokes crack, is a singer, and is white. Get it?

Like you could do better.

Travis McCoy, lead singer of Gym Class Heroes, told MTV that "When people hear the new stuff, they'll realize that I'm a lyrical genius". Could the lead singer of Gym Class Heroes even know what sarcasm is? Yea, probably not.

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment