Thursday, January 17, 2008

Chris Daughtry Apologizes for giving his opinion?

Daughty apparently said "I feel like it's definitely lacking some credibility at this point ... It's in a state of decline and if they don't do something about it, it's probably not gonna last too much longer. I'm sure that'll be used against me, but that's the truth, you know?"

The "It" was American Idol.

That's it? Did I miss something? Yes, maybe he owes a lot to American Idol for giving him a break, but didn't they need him as much as he needed them? So I say speak your mind Chris Daughtry! Even though your music is boring and corny...speak your mind!





I thought a guy who decides to shave his head and rock weird side burns would have more balls than that, but apparently not.

Sorry,

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment