Monday, January 28, 2008

Kanye hangs with Kid Sister and The Cool Kids


In the past, Josh has pointed out my lack of "hipster" knowledge. Although, I do make up for it with my embarrassing amount of pop culture knowledge. Lets just says i'm like the New England Patriots of Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture. My friends realized my pop culture dominance when I answered this question correctly:


Name three generations of Presley(as in Elvis) women.


Priscilla , Lisa Marie, and.....Riley. RILEY?! yes. Everyones head nearly exploded when I dropped that bomb. How do I know her? She is/was dating Ryan Cabrera and shes a model.


Simple.


Its sad really. So when I read a story about Kanye West playing a show with Kid Sister and The Cool Kids, I immediately thought, "Kanye has a kid sister, and when did he name his band the cool kids?"


See. No hipster knowledge.

I remember reading a little blurb in Rolling Stone (Or as I like to call it...Gathering Moss) about The Cool Kids. So they have to be hip, right? Whatever. Kanye is ill.



Can't Tell Me Nothing,


Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment