Friday, January 18, 2008

That (Crazy) Chick

When I say Mariah Carey whats the first thing that pops in your head? Quick! Ok. If your like me it's her episode of Cribs on MTV. It has to be the best episode of Cribs ever, for a couple of reasons.

1. It let you see how crazy/divaish Mariah really is

2. Constant outfit changes

3. Mariah working on on a stair-stepper in high heels

4. Bubble Bath

The image of Mariah working out in high heels is forever burnt in my brain. Its one of those images I am unable to get rid of. No matter how hard I try that image, and Joe Carter hitting a home run in the '93 world series, will never leavemy head.(I can still see his big dumb grin he has when hes jumping in the air).

Remember when Mariah made the movie Glitter and went mental? That's the Mariah I love to watch. Mariah has a new album, That Chick, slated for an April release. Hopefully crazy Mariah will be making the rounds to promote it.

High heels and handcuffs,

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment