Thursday, January 24, 2008

Throwback Thursday (Adam Edition)

This Thursday my Jam of the Week is one of my favorite rap songs EVER. It's "I Wish" by Skee-Lo.

A couple weeks ago I was out at a bar (Baxters in West Chester...the best bar ever, I'm there every Friday) and my friend John and I realized we wanted to here "I Wish". We tried to get the bartender to put it on, but had no success. In retrospect it probably would have helped if we had some tig O' bitties and a Va Jay Jay. Anyway, we kept bugging him to put it on and my friend kept dropping big tips for enticement. No luck. The later it got, and the more we drank, it was evident we weren't going to hear the song.

Before long I noticed John was ossified drunk. All of the sudden he had the neck of a new born baby.(You know when your so drunk you can't even hold your head up). Of course he wanted to drive home, but we ended up calling his 'rents to pick him up. Sucks. While we were waiting he tried to fight a couple of people and even successfully peed on a wall with out getting arrested. (This wasn't like a back alley wall either, this was like the front wall of the bar on a main road.) My other friend, who has gotten cited twice for public urination was going out of his mind, screaming "Where is a cop when you need one, this is ridiculous!".

The moral of the story.....don't request "I Wish" at a bar because you will prob get really drunk and piss on a wall.



I'm sure we can all agree my story is way better than Josh's'. Who is going to pass up a story about pissing on walls? Josh, you never had a chance.

Little Mookie, Big Al & Ray,


Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment