Thursday, January 31, 2008

Throwback Thursday (Adam Edition)

My Jam of the Week is possibly one of the dumbest songs in the history of music, but it made millions of dollars and was a HUGE hit. Its Mmmbop by Hanson. Yes, really.

For some reason I vivdly remember watching MTV with my friend Steve and seeing this video for the first time. We were in my basement playing around and I stopped to watch the video while Steve was off doing something else. I watched it for a minute or two and told to Steve to check it out, or my exact words "Hey check out these chicks, they're pretty cute". Yea, exactly. It wasn't long after I said it that I realized they might be dudes. Embarassing, maybe.

Cut to about 10 years into the future. My roomates were watching Taxi Cab Confessions on HBO. I randomly walked by the room and said "Damn. Who is that cute latina chick. I'd do her". There was only one problem with this statment.

It was a ctually a transvestite. DAMN! Fooled again. (Like you could have told a difference) My friends, to this day, still bring this up.

Lets just say when I meet a chick at a bar I check right away for an adam's apple.



Baduoobie da ba doo wop

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment