Friday, February 19, 2010

Video Grab Bag

I still refuse to admit that I'm a full-fledged Vampire Weekend fan. Some stuff I love, some stuff I hate. I love about half of each of their albums, which would create one hell of an amazing album and would be a lifelong fan if that were the case. Anyway, here's the new video for "Giving Up the Gun". The video include cameos by Joe "Nick has the Administration, but what do I have?" Jonas, a crunk juice infused Lil John, Jake Gyllenhal, and Wu-Tang Master RZA. Maybe having the awesome RZA cameo cancels out the Joe Jonas oops.



Late of the Pier, one band that I know for sure I love, give us their video for "Best In The Class"



And finally Caribou give us the video for "Odessa", off the album Swim which drops 4/20. I'll probably forget.

1 comment:

  1. Don't lie, you know that you have loved Vampire Weekend since they came out. You just can't admit that you liked a mainstream, overly popular band :p

    ReplyDelete