Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hendrix "Rock Band" Coming Soon


I'm a sucker for Rock Band/Guitar Hero anything. I'll be the first one in line to get that little plastic disc that allows me to shred like Halen or drum like Ringo. So when I heard about the Hendrix estate allowing the original guitar hero's songs to be played in my living room, I was psyched.

According to an article in the LA Times, Hendrix's stepsister, who controls his estate, let it slip out that the game will be available before the end of this year. There’s certainly no shortage of Hendrix-related material coming out in the coming months as the 40th anniversary of his death approaches this fall. In March, Sony Music will put out a collection of previously unreleased studio recordings, and a special edition iPod Touch bearing the artist’s image is also in the works.

Jimi Hendrix- "Bleeding Heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment