Monday, February 15, 2010

Shark?


Little Steven and his underground garage would be proud to call these guys one of their own. Shark? have recently released their debut album Noisemaker, offering it up FO' FREE over at their bandcamp and it's a must have.

I dare you to play this album at a normal level. It can't happen. Turn the knobs up to 11 and rock out a la MC5 and the Monks. It's like I've been transported back into 1965 and I'm hearing legendary garage/punk rock for the first time. "Let's Roll" sounds like something Kurt Cobain would have written sitting alone in his basement dwelling, looking for an escape from the world. On the flip side "I'm An Animal" with its unforgettable hook paired with just a sprinkle of synth, makes you want to get up and start bobbin' your head. Download Noisemaker NOW.

Shark?- "I'm An Animal"


Shark?- "Let's Roll"

No comments:

Post a Comment