Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The High Wire


I've been flooded with great new music lately and I'm trying oh so hard to take it slow and break it to you nice and slow, one at a time, without getting you too overwhelmed with all these eargasms. The bulk of these bands have been from the U.K. obviously. Would somebody be willing to just house me there for a month, seriously. I mean there's so much good stuff coming out of London right now I just want to couch crash in that city and show-go every night for a month. Now that would be a vacation!

The High Wire is an incredible mix of trippy post-euphoric pop psych bliss. "The Midnight Bell" sounds like Broken Bells hired a seductive female singer to lure you in and attack your soul with her hazy and sedative vocals. "Odds and Evens" is a like pop music on ecstasy with rich melodies infused within a mix of heavy distortion.

The High Wire- "The Midnight Bell"


Download Track Here.


The High Wire- "Odds and Evens"


Download Track Here.

The High Wire's full debut, The Sleep Tape, will be released March 8th.

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE hit me with some eargasmic new music!!!! I need some new stuff to brighten my day, and dont take it slow baby, you know I like it rough ;-)

    ReplyDelete