Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Morning Jacket and Of Montreal Cover Song Archives!

You Ain't No Picasso has posted a complete 50+ cover sing archive devoted to one of the best live bands out there, My Morning Jacket. Best part is most of these songs are great sound quality, a rarity among live mp3's.

The also put together the greatest collection of Of Montreal covers you'll ever find, guaranteed! Almost 90 covers by a band not afraid to experiment with other people's music. The originality going on in some of these songs is unbelievable.

Head over to You Ain't No Picasso and download, or even just stream the My Morning Jacket collection here and the Of Montreal collection here. Here's a taste:


My Morning Jacket- Mother (Pink Floyd Cover)


My Mornign Jacket- Tyrone (Erykah Badu Cover)


Of Montreal- American Girl (Tom Petty Cover)


Of Montreal- Purple Rain (Prince Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment