Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jack White Reveals Solo Album Details

White Stripes band leader, Raconteurs lead singer, Dead Weather drummer, and now solo artist? I can't say that I'm surprised. Jack White hinted that he could get around to recording material for a new solo album in the near future, though he admitted to Rolling Stone that he doesn't know what form it will take.

Speaking about whether he would play all instruments on it, he declared: "I've never done that [played everything himself]. I thought about that. That might be the challenge - to differentiate from anything else that I've done."

White also added that he doesn't know when he will begin work on new White Stripes, Raconteurs, or Dead Weather material, explaining that he prefers to work without time frames.

My question is, what would a Jack White solo show be like? Stripped down acoustic would be unforgettable, maybe play drums and guitar simultaneously as he 's been seen conquering before. I'd be first in line for tix.

the best live version of Ball and Biscuit ever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment