Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Untitled Playlist (Episode 3)

Some of my favorite and most played tracks over the past few weeks. Roll the windows down and drive slow with this one.




Being that I put the playlist together, these are all obvious favorites of mine, but I'm curious as to what some of your favorites are. Let me know!


Download 'em.

1.) B.o.B. - "Airplanes (pt. 2)" Feat. Eminem and Hayley Williams
2.) Sleigh Bells - "Tell 'Em"
3.) Happy Birthday - "Subliminal Message"
4.) oOoOO - "Hearts"
5.) Hula Hoop - "Ladies (Let's Go)"
6.) jj - "CEO Birthday"
7.) Eminem - "Despicable" (Freestyle)
8.) All The Damn Kids - "The Books Stop Here"
9.) Best Coast - "When I'm With You"
10.) B.o.B. - "Not Lost" Feat. T.I.
11.) The Joy Formidable - "Whirring" (BRAHMS Remix)

2 comments:

  1. Whirring by the joy formidable is my favorite song on this playlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooooovvvvvveeeee Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete