Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stream Coachella NOW!

Facebook and 5 Gum have joined forces to give all those who couldn't make it to this year's festival the chance to watch the entire 3 day event right from your computer. I know I'm late, being Saturday night, but if you've spent the past week wishing you could have taken vacation from work and road tripped it to Cali, here's your next best option. Just head to 5 Gum's facebook page and you can watch the entire Sunday lineup. They have 3 different feeds covering the various performance stages so you're sure not to miss out on anyone. Here's Sunday's lineup. My standouts: B.o.B., Delphic, Florence and the Machine, Miike Snow, Phoenix, Gorillaz. Sunday is so stacked with great performances, I just might be sitting in front of my laptop all day.

Get streaming tonight and still be able to catch Hot Chip, MGMT, Muse, and Dead Weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment