Thursday, April 8, 2010

NEW: Chiddy Bang - Air Swell Mixtape

Earlier today Chiddy Bang released their Air Swell mixtape. Swelly Express continues to be one of my favorites, and I've been waiting to hear what the duo had in the works for a follow up. To be honest I thought the guys would have broken out big already, but this release will surely send them over the top. Chiddy Bang shows great improvement here, especially in production, challenging themselves more than ever. And as they did with MGMT's "Kids" on Swelly Express, they take Gorillaz' "Stylo" and out their own twist on things. Listen below and download the entire mixtape FO' FREE ----- (link removed).

"Stylo" Chiddy Bang Remix
Removed by request

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME. I heard the opposite of adults today, and I really enjoyed that one. I enjoyed what Chiddy Bang did with Day N Nite too. Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete