Wednesday, August 8, 2007

106

That's what the news said the heat index was today. The AC in my apartment broke at 9 this morning, which made for a great day of ball sweating here in my place. This is definitely some Hot Hot Heat. I know....I'm a dork.

I'm going to start posting daily/semi daily show listings at venues I usually attend or bands I find interesting. And obviously, if you know of a band playing in the city and I don't happen to have it up here, just let me know and I'll be glad to post it; maybe even give the band a few nice words if I dig the music. Look out for the starting next week.

Finally, if you have nothing better to do on this insanely hot and humid night, head over to Johnny Brendas to check out Calla, RunRunner, and Aderbat. Great local music! Gotta run, errands then the show. I'll be the guy who walks in looking like he just got out of the sauna.

No comments:

Post a Comment