Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Christmas. War Is Over (if you want it).

Well it's that time of year again, when I successfully piss off everyone in the family by opening all my Christmas gifts days ahead of schedule (don't leave them around the house with my name on them if you don't want me opening). Time to spend a few days with friends and fam, have a few too many scotch and eggnogs, and see if I can get hopped up enough to make a few bad decisions. Cheers!

I know I've been writing about the Devil a lot, but in one last story, Simon Cowell has announced he will be leaving "American Idol" after his contract ends in 2010. Still no word on whether or not he'll be hosting Rage Against the Machine's free concert in the U.K.

Britney Spears counts down the wackiest rumors people created about her in 2009. Number one rumor? People still care about Britney Spears.

I'll leave you with a few goodies for your stocking.

Flaming Lips version of Dark Side of the Moon arrived this week. Here's the band's take on "Money".


TSR remixes Empire of the Sun's "We Are The People"


Finally, Julian Casablancas dropped by Late Night With Jimmy Fallon to perform "I Wish It Was Christmas Today" with the host and a sexy slenderized Horatio Sanz.

No comments:

Post a Comment