Monday, December 21, 2009

Best Top 5 List Ever

One of my favorite free-time blogs I like to read is Music Snobbery. A little because of the name, a little because of the multiple Philly references (at times I truly miss that city but then I remember how everyone's "fuck you" attitude and general disdain for life began to rub off on me), but I mostly like Music Snobbery because he puts together kick ass year end posts like this one and this one.

I could not have agreed more with his top five idiot bands of the year and applaud him for being what seems to be one of only a few true music fans left. If I have to read about another "band" being the new Forever the Sickest Kids/All Time Low/insert any band featured in AP Magazine, I'm going to fucking kill somebody. I don't even like writing about it because the thoughts of hatred far exceed the speed at which I can type, so I'm glad somebody did it for me.

Thank you, Music Snobbery.


Well I'm off to listen to Owl City....the lyrics are so deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment