Monday, February 2, 2009

Who Are The Honors?

As of right now I have exactly 16,338 songs in my iTunes. I keep very close track of my music library, so to stumble across a very sneakily hidden 4-song EP had to be fate, right? I mean I didn't put it there. The music Gods must be trying to tell me something. Then, as I sat in Dos Amigos, enjoying a tasty fish taco on Saturday night, I glanced across the room at a poster. Staring right back at me was an advertisement for that very band playing a local show. Now it absolutely had to be fate. I was meant to share this music with you. It's a band called The Honors and after a little research I found out they're a Boston 4-piece with incredible talent. Imagine Morrissy fronting The National.....yeah, they're that good. The polished lyrics and catchy melodies keeps you singing and tapping your foot song after song. Formed in 2008, its very early in this bands career, but they're already leaps and bounds ahead of many. Check out their myspace for songs and tour dates.

The Honors- Ghosts -

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, these guys kick some serious ASS! I recently saw them at The Bitter End in NYC and their live performances are a must see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Honors will be in NYC in April, May, June, July and August... u should check out the calendar and come see a show www.myspace.com/thehonorsmusic

    ReplyDelete