Thursday, September 6, 2007

Looks like people are finally starting to jump on the War on Drugs bandwagon, noticing that the band really does encompass some sort of potential. Their headlining spot at the Khyber is sure to draw a decent size crowd. Like I mentioned back in July (when nobody seemed to want to listen to me), these guys are a great live show. Some of the tangents they go on leave you memorized, while the Dylan-esque vocals keep you wanting more. Want to hear something all too similar to War on Drugs (as well as a failed attempt at today's artist development)? Check out the old Hockey stuff.


I won't be around to check out any bands this weekend, so I'm leaving you all in the dark. Baltimore is calling my name, luring me to the inner harbor for the Red Sox-Orioles series. Way too much drinking and harassment will be flowing in and out of this New-England boys mouth this weekend. Love that dirty water....let's go Sox!

No comments:

Post a Comment