Thursday, January 6, 2011

Two-A-Days: Dylan Fox and the Wave and WOJCIK


I don't know much about Dylan Fox and the Wave. What I do know is they just released an EP on iTunes last week and I want them to set up shop in my living room next Saturday and sling back PBR's partying all night. The EP is titled Buzz, and you can pick it up now, or try it before you buy it over here. Solid blues rock that sounds like The White Stripes long lost b-sides. Through in a touch of Black Lips when these guys take the tempo up a notch and you've got a band that's ready to make a big impact this year. Keep an eye on Dylan Fox and the Wave!

03 Gotta Know Where I'm Going by dylanfoxandthewave

04 Why Ya Speakin' by dylanfoxandthewave


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"Warming my hands on the bridges I've burned." Now that's unapologetic! WOJCIK is comprised of Geoff Lewit and Hailey Wojcik of Brooklyn. Their debut EP, The [VOY-chek] EP, tells stories of relationships gone awry, and tells them extremely well. Like this is Joan Jett all over again! See for yourself by downloading the entire EP FO' FREE over at their bandcamp.

WOJCIK - "Tiny Mussels"


No comments:

Post a Comment