Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Time Has Come....

I never thought I'd turn into one of those people who writes a blog; yet here I sit, annoyed at the way the music industry is becoming thus forcing me to take action. I'm sure that no one will even read this....hell no one even knows it exists. But I couldn't sit idly by while the industry passes on incredible music, leaving the majority of music lovers in the dark. For those of you who blog and actively search out new music on the web, I'm sure you will know some of the bands I post about. For those of you who are just getting into the world of unsigned music searching, this site is for you. I believe in exposing acts that have what it takes to be successful at the major label level. This will not be a music industry news site, quite frankly because I don't have enough time during the day to sit here and post 27 times per day about the latest label fueds with Steve Jobs or whatever the case may be. I'm simply here to provide you with tunes to two-step, get-down, boogie-oogie, or rock-face to. I have a long, built up list of music that I plan on posting, but I'm going to space it out over the course of the next few weeks. Expect a couple of bands every week (I have two full-time jobs here people). Belive me, you won't be dissapointed! Keep in mind that this is my first blogging experience, so cut me some slack. But of course, no one is going to read this thing anyway. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment